L'Oreal Paris True Match Super Blendable Powder Warm Chaud (SHADE - W5.5 SUNTAN)






What's up my pretty magicians? How are y'all doing? :)

I've been on the hunt for a good face powder and I picked up this lil guy to try out.

I have the L'Oreal True Match Foundation and I absolutely LOVE it.
It's my fave foundation ever.

I've used the powder a couple of times and so far, I like it.
It's okay.
I'm not totally blown away, head over heels in love with it but it does the trick.


It applies wonderfully. It's smooth and soft and not at all chalky. The packaging is small, neat and compact and also comes with a great mirror and sponge applicator (that I didn't photograph oopsie!) behind it.

Personally I like to apply it with a buffing brush since I'm not a huge fan of the sponge applicator, but you can use what ever you feel comfortable with.
You do you girl (or boy) ;)

I'm the shade W5.5 Suntan.
Now you want to keep in mind that your shade of true match foundation (if you use it) may not always be the same shade in the powder.
I suggest going to the store and getting matched.

In the foundation I'm the shade warm fresh beige (W4.5) but my powder shade is different.

Here are some swatches of the product:

This was taken with my flash
 

This was taken in natural light
 
 
 
I've noticed that this powder tends to cling to my dry patches though, so make sure you moisturize before using it. Other than that, it's great. I can't tell you about the longevity of it sadly, since I've never really paid attention to it :/
 
On the days where I have paid attention, I've gotten about 3-4 hours wear out of it.
 
Have any of you tried it? What do you think?
Let me know what your favourite powder is!
I'm still hunting for my powder soulmate lol.
 
 
xxx

Comments

Popular Posts