Super Duper Easy Brownie + Frosting Recipe! ♥

Is there ever really a bad time for a brownie?
(NOPE)
I had a major craving for brownies today, so I decided to share my ridiculously easy brownie recipe with you guys! 

It's like 1am and I really want to satisfy my chocolaty fudgy needs and there's no Betty Crocker mix. 
Are you ready for the most epic fool proof brownie recipe ever?!?!?

To make these brownies you'll need:

1/2 cup of flour (all purpose)

1/3 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder

* 1 cup of granulated sugar 

1/4 teaspoon of baking powder

1/4 teaspoon of salt

1/2 tablespoon of instant coffee powder

* 2 large eggs

1/2 cup melted butter (or vegetable oil)

* 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract


How to make the magic happen:

* Preheat your oven to about 350°

* Mix your sugar and melted butter together until the sugar is just about dissolved in the butter 

Dump all of your dry ingredients into a clean bowl and mix that ish together!

* Beat your eggs together with the vanilla extract and then incorporate that into the sugar/butter mixture

Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, a little bit at a time while mixing thoroughly  (*your mixture should start smelling like heaven and rainbows at this point*)

* Pour that delicious batter you just made into a greased 9 x 9" pan

* Bake for about 23 minutes or until you see the sides of the brownie pulling away from the pan

* Cool completely before cutting into that bad boy!

* Frost & enjoy! (Frosting is optional, but joy is not)


**Kicking the deliciousness up a notch:

* 2 cups icing sugar
* 3/4 cups unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 tablespoon of instant coffee powder (*optional)
1/2 cup of softened unsalted butter

* Literally just dump all these ingredients together in a bowl and whisk the heck out of it! Also add some milk if you find that the frosting is too thick for your liking :)

This recipe should theoretically make about 12 servings......but let's be real, I'm totally gonna be eating these all by myself, curled up alone & watching Netflix.

These are the most gooey, chewy, fudgy, rich brownies ever and they're literally sooooooo easy to make! (Trust me if I can make them, anybody can make them).

Oh! Almost forgot to mention, every oven is different. These brownies might take 23 minutes in mine and 18 minutes in yours. It's important that you check them ever so often to make sure they don't burn. Burned brownies would be tragic. 

Also, the importance of letting them cool......I know I said let them cool completely. 
You probably read that and thought something along the lines of "Hell no! I already waited 20 minutes waiting for them to bake!!!"
Well babes, it's necessary to let them cool because it makes cutting them so much easier! (and you can make frosting in the time it's cooling....bonus!!)

If you decide to make this recipe, I'd love to see your pictures! You can tag me on social media @makeupandmagic7 on both instagram and twitter. That would totally make my day ;)


Happy baking my loves!!
xxx



Comments

Popular Posts